[Harp-L] 'Business cards' as badges

Those of you who will be attending Buckeye wear a badge or something to
identify yourselves. Then we can meet each other easily.

I was thinking of making some 'business cards' for myself to give to people
I meet.

I would print:

My name

My home state

My instrument of choice

My personal goals

My learning needs

My best song

My occupation or former occupation in my case.

This card could be worn as a badge as suggested by Jack Ely in today's
posting.  I am always interested in other people's musical progress (and
wonder why my own is so slow in coming ;-().

Hope to see many of you at BHF in April

Gail