[Harp-L] Sonny Jr. 4-10

I made a post last night mentioning my quest for a smaller amp than my 4-10.
I just want to be sure that no one takes my post as a "dis" to the 4-10. I
LOVE THAT AMP.it is awesome.I am just looking for something easier to get
around to rehearsals and in smaller venues. I am also back working with a
soul & classic rock band so I don't always need a "blues" sound.

I repeat. my Sonny Jr. 4-10 is and will always be the benchmark for monster
tone harp amps.until Sonny one-ups it!

WB