[Harp-L] Borrah Minevitch's video clip(s)?

Hi to everybody,

I am a leader of the Kyiv Harmonica Club in Ukraine. Our club members
are eager to know where we can get any video materials on Borrah
Minevitch and his band. I recently watched his clip posted in Harp-L and
was struck by Borrah's performance and music the band played. And it was
our country fellow man.

The matter is that Borrah was born in Kyiv, Ukraine (in literature
referred to as Kiev, Russia - Ukraine now is an independent state after
collapse of the USSR) and for us its very important to know everything
about him and the band.

I have Kim Field's book and there's a website www.bassharp.com  but we
still don't have a clue where to get some materials.

Can somebody tell me we can get his Videos, Movies, Shows, etc.?

Best,

Alex