Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Irish chrom

Come to Buckeye and talk to the Seydel representative. He will have harps for sale and possibly a sample of the "new" Renny.

  Jack Ely
  www.buckeyeharmonica.org
  .

Jayne and Alex Bradbury <jayneandalex@xxxxxxx> wrote:
    Has anyone on this list played Seydel's Chromatic Deluxe Irish 51485? As far as I know, Seydel is the only company currently offering stock Irish chroms in the so-called Eddie Clarke tuning, now that Farrell is no longer in business. I'd be especially interested to know how they compare to the Hering 5148 and the Hohner 270, in terms of tone, volume, reed response, slide action, and ease of repair and maintenance.
  8<----snip