Re: [Harp-L] Subject: Re: Harmonicas in carry-on luggage

After years of touring with a ballet company, I can't even remember how many times my luggage was "misdirected". I would NEVER put anything important in my checked bags. Certainly not my harps. EXCEPTION to this being my tool kit. If you try to carry that on they WILL take it from you. I also open the cases containing the harps, tuners and mics and lay them out like a laptop. The checkers often say they appreciate this.

Barbara
"Too many people die with their music still inside - Let it out!"
Strath an De' Farm
http://www.strathande.com
Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/goto?pg=http:// coast2coastmusic.com/index.shtml&mv_pv=AFL3356