RE: [Harp-L] Tuning by Cents makes Sense!

From: Captron100@xxxxxxx
Where did u get your "current Marine Band tuning" chart and what tuner did u
use?
ron

The tuning I got from here http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/hohnertuningsbyepping.html

And the tuner I have is a Korg DT-2 that I've had for about 16 years. I don't think they make them anymore and I'm sure there are other chromatic tuners that have a better graphic representation/division of cents.

Ryan

In a message dated 3/21/2006 12:51:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,