[Harp-L] Hi James - I'm Elizabeth from Harp-L

Saying Hello...I'm originally from Scotland, but in New York since  1961.  I
only wanted to ask if the harmonica you bought was brand-new  (unplayed)....or
needed cleaning.  If the latter, PLEASE follow some of the  cleaning
instructions posted here before putting your mouth on it to play.   There are all
sorts of germs/bacteria that can be transmitted from a  previously-owned
harmonica...I buy many off EBay myself.  If you haven't  already read/used some of the
cleaning methods described here (in excruciating  detail, lol!)....I'd be glad
to point you to some.  Welcome to  Harp-L!

Elizabeth