[Harp-L] Rick Estrin

Rick Estrin uses a harp king now.I understand they sound good at any volume.But for 25 years he used a Super Reverb(that's a pretty good run).More and more pro harp players will be using new amps.Being on the road 200 plus days a year makes using a new hand wired amp smart.I'm sure they are more reliable then a 40 year old amp.I'm also sure he got a better price on his Harp King then most people on the list would get.H