Re: [Harp-L] Re: Mozart Question for Robert Bonfiglio

Thanks Robert
I'm glad that cd is available.
I'll snail mail you as soon as possible.
Emile

>>> Robert Bonfiglio <bon@xxxxxxxxxx> 03/19/06 17:35 PM >>>
Emile, you are talking about Mozart KV 229/2 in Bb Major.  I have
performed it in Bb with many combinations from, piano, clarinet plus
bassoon, Flute and Cello, harpsichord, and in C Major which is harder
with guitar, also with oboe and bassoon.

I did not own the guitar version, so I have no idea who published it.
You should be able to find it in either guitar music in a major music
store or on line somewhere.

I did record all movements on my Sina Qua Non recording with Edward
Brewer harpsichord.  Email me if you want that classical recording.
That CD also has Bach, Bartok, etc. and I can burn and send a copy for
$20.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio