Fwd: [Harp-L] Andrew Bocelli

Tollak Ollestad.

He played the theme to the TV Series Northern Exposure a few years
back. When I met him he was touring with singer Michael MacDonald (of
Doobie Brothers fame) at the same time Howard Levy was touring with
Kenny Loggins.

Winslow

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dfwhoot" <dfwhoot@...> wrote:

I was watching Andrew Bocelli , the great Italian tenor from Italy, on
tv tonight and he had a guest harmonica artist to perform a song with
him. I did not get his name but I believe his first name was Tolak, or
something similiar. He was fantastic, playing a CX-12 chromatic.
Anyone know who I'm talking about???
Jerl Welch