[Harp-L] Something I've Started Noticing

Hello People,

I'm wondering about something I've started noticing with regards to the
pitch of my harp playing.  I started playing along with two songs I have on
CDs the other day, LW's "Juke" and James Cotton's "You Don't Have To Go".  I
sound off; in pitch.  Juke, E calls for an A harp.  Can it be that these
cuts were recorded slow so that when played back for recording they are
slightly higher in pitch or do I need to tune my harps up a hair? - just to
brighten up the pitch a little?  Has anybody ever noticed this sort of
thing?

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh