Subject: [Harp-L] Charlie Musselwhite wrong place

Edu Calle writes:

"Hello list,

In the latest giglist Charlie Musselwhite appears  booked like this: "03/19
Vitoria, SPAIN - Venue TBA"

As I know this  information is wrong, it is supposed to be at Kafe Antzokia
in Bilbao. By the  way, I'm going to go to that gig, any other harp-lers are
going to go?  (please answer offlist)

This is my second message to the list and I think  it's time to introduce
myself, I made 22 the last Dec 17th (as I could see in  the posts of
December it's a very common birthday among harpers, talking from  the top of
my head: Paul Butterfield, Elizabeth and two or three harp-lers  more). I'm
from Portugalete (near Bilbao) in the Basque Country in Spain. I  have been
reading your interesting discussions for around a year, but have  never
posted because I'm still a beginner and think that don't have anything  to
add to your comments. I believe that's all.

Keep talking   (writing ^__^).

Greetings from Spain.

P.S. Excuse my bad  English.

P.D.2 Si hay más miembros españoles o hispanoablantes en la  lista,
escribidme."

....There's nothing at all wrong with your English.  Bienvenido...and  if I
may add to a fellow birthday sharer (this is the only place I've ever met
people who share my birthday)...in very bad Spanish:  Encantado de  conocerle
mucho gusto,  y feliz cumpleanos (tardio) :)

Elizabeth