[Harp-L] re: sloppy harp

I'm a song writer first, musician second. The harp has to help the song. If I
write a real garage band Troggs kind of tune, my harp playing is a bit sloppy
and simple.If I write a song about alien poodles come to teach us how to build
the pyramids, I may not play harp on it at all, just have keys.I've taken songs
where I played like a banshee through out the whole tune, edited the harp down
to a couple of long drawn out low notes before a guitar solo. It's what the
song needs--not what I need.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm