Re: [Harp-L] Rockford Files...

A number of years ago his Against the Grain group was playing at the Mall of America. He did his schtick on all the soundtracks he's played on. He specifically mention Rockford files and how he was ask to play a particular part on the chromatic but using his better judgement he came up with his own diatonic part and that's what they used.
Tommy is a tremendous musician but he just doesn't play the harp very well. During his show at the mall he was asked to play some blues and he was terrible at it by his own admission he said he couldn't play like a real blues harp player.