[Harp-L] Re:Sloppy harp, you just noticed?

If this is the first instance where they used some awful harp as fill on
commercials, keep listening. It bristles the hair on my neck when I hear such
bad harp playing just for the sake of there being a harp in the song. It
downgrades the instrument, so many could do so much more with it, really sad  what
they accept. That is why when asked what instrument I play and I say the  harp,
they say, Just the harp?? Good ears Michael.