From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Bachman
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 1:46 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] ?harmonicalessons.com?

Just curious if any of you all have dealt with this site or are familiar
with Dave Gage? Every now and then I meet someone looking to start on the
harp looking for online info.  Of course I always steer them to the ones I
know about; Mike Wills site, John Gindick, Harp-L, Dennis Gruenling,
Masterclass, etc. Any others you guys recommend for raw
beginners-intermediate. And as I started with.who knows about this Dave Gage
dude?

Thanks,

WB