[Harp-L] Little Walter Instrumentals

I bought the CD "Little Walter - His Best" last year and have been listening
to it periodically.  I am not a huge blues fan like many of you here, so my
interest in Walter is limited but keen.  I find his instrumental songs to be
most compelling: "Roller Coaster", "Off the Wall", "Sad Hours", and to a
lesser extent, "Juke".  His tone and phrasing on these songs is completely
different and so much more intense than on the other songs with vocals.
Could anyone recommend other Little Walter instrumentals in this vein, and
possibly another CD that collects his instrumentals or just has a lot of
them in one place?

Jonathan Metts