[Harp-L] Re:rebuilding vintage harps

I am not getting involved in this list much more, my customers will be
getting a letter soon as to new developments of my amps, also my endorsement of  my
custom harp builder. I don't know Tim Moyer, you guys on the list seem to
like him, that is great. I know what I have played with my builder's harps. This
 is after 50 harps from Sleigh and everyone else. He took their broken down
versions, even new and out of tune, and made them alive. There is plenty of
work  to go around, so Tim seems to be the guy for you listers, those that know
me and  have bought amps from me can contact me off list for my recommendation.
JASON R.,  if you are watching this list, call me at 203-675-4026 or
203-230-8839 ASAP  -  I told you when we met I would be here  for you, seems like now
is the time.