RE: [Harp-L] J. Geils

Don't forget there are sort of two versions of this tune. One off of
"The Morning After" and the other off the Live album.

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of James Sterett
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 11:11 AM
To: fjm; Rick Siekmann; h-l
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] J. Geils

A harp (2nd pos. key of E)

http://coast2coastmusic.com/diatonic/whammerjammer.shtml

>>> "Rick & Dana Siekmann" <dsiekmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> 3/10/2006 11:57 AM

While we're on the Whammer Jammer subject...does anyone happen to know

off-hand what key harp Magic Dick is using?  (I know, probably everybody

does except me.)

Though the song right now is way over my head, I'm getting ready to make
run at anyway in an effort to spread my wings a little bit.

Thanks.