To: "h-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:42 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] J. Geils

For the first time in perhaps a decade or more I found myself listening to my original vinyl copy of the J. Geils Band Live album. What struck me more than anything was Magic Dick sounds like a pure pucker player. I don't think I'd ever really realised that before. I haven't heard any of his new stuff so I have no idea if this is true today. In fact my thought about the older album is subjective, I really don't know for sure. Anyone out there have an in on this? Very rock and roll that band.

Thanks a lot Dennis, I've had Tip of the Top on incessantly trying to figure out "Blowin'" Hey Johnny B, was that what you were walking around Spah St. Louis playing constantly? It was a William Clarke tune. fjm