[Harp-L] Re: Amp Tech

That is not the way a "reputable" tech would do business. From what you
describe, his business smells worse than bad fish. To bend over like some are
suggesting and let this guy do what he wants, when he wants to you, would not be
acceptable to me. None of my customers Ever have to get that response. You
get  an honest time for when it will be worked on, and if it is not fixed
correctly,  there should be no charge or that first charge should be applied to the
next  repair. I would not trust him to do any work on it. I have always had
the hair  stand up on my neck when I hear the term amp Guru, not that this guy
is, but  some put themselves on that pedestal. If you tell the area you live in
I am sure  between all of us on the list we can find a better tech. I know of
some horrible  ones in Florida, Calif., that I won't mention, but there are
truly good techs  out there. Your call, your amp, just my opinionl.