From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Chris Michalek
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:12 AM
To: jaguire@xxxxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Re: hummel figurine

Hummel is a great player but I gotta say Jason Ricci is the most
"technically brilliant blues harmonica" player on the scene.  I know
he doesn't play the chromatic but Ricci's sound is so freash and
original it supercedes the chromtic.

Dennis Gruenling is also one of the most incredibly gifted and
brilliantly technical players out there.  He so damn good that most
people have no idea how tecnhical he really is.

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com
CD Available
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/michalekstrone