[Harp-L] Tulsa Read returns teaching & performing harmonica

Now, that I have battled mouth cancer over the past five months  and
recovering from five operations, I am now back teaching private harmonica  lessons
full-time, seven days a week, and back performing with the  Bluegrass/Gospel
band, "Not Them Again" plus, performing with the  "Rolling Stones" tribute band,
the "Licks". I will be conducting harmonica  seminars for various harmonica
clubs and music stores, and at the 2006 SPAH  harmonica convention in Denver, CO.
Charlie McCoy has invited me to play  harmonica on his next CD project set
for early Fall. I still do not have any  feeling in my top left side lip, so I
have been trying my best to overcome that  problem, and I'm playing mostly from
the right corner of my mouth until I can  get back to normal. Again, I want
to thank all of my harmonica friends out there  that have corresponded and
prayed for me throughout this time. God  Bless.           Tulsa  Read