[Harp-L] Research (physical) complaints harmonica

Hello,

We are conducting a research of the harmonica and
the related (physical) complaints of it when playing.

Our mission is to find out what kind of (physical) problems
Harmonica players either diatonic or chromatic experience.
It is equally important to our research that we report the
number of people who haven't got any (physical) problems.

After we have collected data we will make a short unofficial
publication on the internet where we will describe our findings.

With the collected data we will try to make a product as an
Answer to the problems we found. We will also try to make
To product amplified.

If we concluded that there are practically no (physical) problems
We will try to make a product which will make the harmonica
Better playable.

when we have finished our research\project we
we will divide "our product "between all the people
who have supported en aided us!

Hopefully you are willing to help us
If you do, I insure you we will not ask a lot
of (time from) you.

Therefore we made a short questionnaire and the only thing
you have to do is press the link down below:

http://www.studentenonderzoek.com/?qid=9104&ln=eng

We would like to thank you for your time

Our regards

Mark Schrauwen
Kinetic Movement Technology
The Hague University