[Harp-L] Anchorage, Alaska

Are there any other harpers here in Anchorage, Alaska. There are quite a few
people here who are willing to learn, but I've pretty much run out of things
to teach. It's hard to illustrate the fine points of bending to people when
my bends aren't even that consistant. I would really like to expand my
skills, if there isn't anyone locally, would someone be willing to listen to
a recording and give me some feedback that way? Thanks in advance.
-Brandon