Re: [Harp-L] Band name

IronMan Mike Curtis wrote:

On Feb 25, 2006, at 2:05 AM, Larry Haston wrote:

So, how is it pronounced? Can you give us a phonetic spelling? I've always
been a stickler for pronouncing names correctly since about 90% of the people
who live beyond the local area pronounce mine incorrectly.
..... so .... dare I ask?

I wasn't sure if the question was directed at me or Chris.

As for me, it's pronounced with a long a, HAY - stun

Most people tend to us a short a  where the first syllable rhymes with pass,
others pronounce it HAH - stun.

In case anyone missed the earlier post from Chris Michalek,  it's pronounced
Mick-Caaw-Lick.

Uuuh, harp content: My throat vibrato is crap.