[Harp-L] Buckeye Harmonica Festival Information

See attachment or text below.
  Jack Ely
  ===================

  Information for Buckeye Harmonica Festival 2006
  Our 30th Anniversary 1976 ? 2006    April 6 ? 8, 2006
  University Plaza Hotel, Columbus ? 614-267-7461

  Evening Schedule

  THURSDAY ? Showtime 7:00 P.M.
            The Kromatics Trio, Harmonica Junction, Just Wally and Me

  FRIDAY ? Showtime 7:00 P.M.
            The Hot Shots, PT Gazell (with Carolbeth and the BHF Jazz Combo)

  FRIDAY Late! 10:30 ?Till 1:30 - Jazz Cabaret (Pros & Amateurs play w/combo)

  SATURDAY ? Gala Dinner Show.
            5:00 P.M. Meet & Greet, Cash Bar
            6:00 P.M. Dinner
            7:00 P.M. Showtime
                     Sandy G, The Harmonica Masters, Jason Ricci

  DAILY ACTIVITIES

  THURSDAY ? Registration Desk opens at 8:30 A.M.

  SEMINARS

  Thursday seminars start at 9:30 (You may register after the seminar)

  THURSDAY        09:30 - 10:45 Jazz 101 (Ruth Frisco)
  10:45 - 12:00 Jazz 102 (Jim Lohman)
  01:30 - 03:00 Jazz 103 (Jim Lohman & Friends)

  FRIDAY              09:00 ? 10:30 Basic Chromatic Harmonica
                               10:30 ? 12:00 Intermediate Chromatic Harmonica (Al & Judy
  01:30 ? 03:30 Going it Alone (Jim Lohman & Bud Boblink)

  SATURDAY        09:00 ? 12:00 Round Table Discussions & Ask the Pros Panel
                               01:30 ? 03:30 Special Saturday Matinee Seniors

  Other activities ? Open Mic, Vendors,  Harp Depot, Displays, Jamming in the Hall (with Marv & Roger), Play Along (with Herb Eck), & Club Store (bring your records, CD?s, harmonicas, etc. to put in our store. We keep 20% of sales).

  TRAVELERS NOTE: University Plaza Hotel has a FREE airport shuttle service. Call the hotel on arrival (267-7461 / phones in baggage pickup area) and tell them you need a ride. Allow 15 to 20 minutes for pick up and also for transport to hotel.

  PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORM

  NAME: _______________________________________________
  ADDR:  ________________________________________________
  CITY:    _________________________ ST ____ ZIP ___________
  PHONE: (_____) ____ - ________

  MEAL PREFERENCE
   Beef (prime rib) __ Fish (salmon file ) __ Chicken (grilled) __ Vegetarian(veg. lasagna)

  Please List others in your party and indicate meal with a B, F, C, or V)
  _______________________________________  ____
  _______________________________________  ____
  _______________________________________  ____
  _______________________________________  ____
  _______________________________________  ____
  _______________________________________  ____

  PRICING

  $120 Full 3  days/Thursday $35/Friday $35/Saturday $65 (includes banquet)
  Full #__ @ $120 + Thu #__ @ $35 + Fri #__ @ $35 + Sat #__ @ $65 = $________

  Oh Heck! Just sign me up for ____  full packages!!  Total Enclosed $ ________

  Make check or M.O. in US funds payable to Buckeye Harmonica Festival  or BHF-06
  And mail to

  Buckeye Harmonica Festival
  PO Box 12316
  Columbus, Ohio 43212- 0316

  YES!
  Make me a member of the Buckeye State Harmonica Club. Please enclose $15.00 per member ($20.00 Canada) Weekly Meetings, Lessons, Performances with the Buckeye Harmonica Band and Specialty Groups. Monthly Newsletter, Harmonica Dispatch (when I get around to it) and this great Annual Festival for our out of town members and friends).
  (List Name(s) and Address Above or on a separate sheet)

  ?Have Harmonica, will Travel? call 614-431-9772 for booking information.

Yahoo! Mail