Re: [Harp-L] Band in a box (was One man band...)

Gary wrote:
"I have always considered BIAB the best bang for the buck I have ever spent on software."

Gary is right on. I'm also a BIAB user since DOS days. Without a doubt, the best auto-accompaniement + recording route to go if you can go with a PC. As to your question, you will need a mic and speakers and you're ready to go (comes with Roland softsynth, I believe). Easy to burn backing CD's of the accompaniement tracks. And $88 is money well spent. The only bigger $$ question is if you want to add extra styles that fit the type of music you are playing, you may need to purchase a few styles disk, but the base styles (dozens and dozens and dozens - not sure exactly how many come with it in the latest version) will get you most of the way there. On-line forums for user questions, etc...can't beat it. Details at pgmusic.com

No affiliation, kick-backs, etc (darn it).
Fred S