[Harp-L] RE:Harp-L] Silver Face Fender Vibro Champ?

Michael,

I just saw Annie Raines here in Pittsburgh last weekend.  Annie played
through a Silver Face Fender Vibro Champ and she sounded great.  She played
through the PA via vocal mic for the first half, doing the pre WWII stuff
they do and through the Fender (with an Astatic 200 with a boss equalizer
pedal) after intermission.  I was really surprised and how nice a tone that
amp put out (I'm not confusing her tone with the amp tone here).  The mic
probably had a lot to do with it too.  She played LW's "Rocker" and it was
both creamy and crunchy.  Makes me think seriously about picking up one of
these amps my self.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh