[Harp-L] Price of Sonny Jr 410 output transformers

Truly built to Triad specs, I will not sit here and try and hype you so you
will spend $150 per output. Ours are truly paper bobin, not plastic, and give
our amps a trueness of quality. I have original 45249's right here on the
bench  I will eventually sell. We have done all the testing we needed to do. $90
each  plus shipping per output transformer. That is all I am selling right
now.