RE: [Harp-L] Harp King "AFB" Box or Harp Commander?

I have "famous" harmonica playing friends that have one... while
useful for blues application I like using a 10 band EQ box is more
veritile and much cheaper.  I use the MXR box and love that I can
shape my tone how ever I want and of course it's very effective in
reducing feedabck.