[Harp-L] Harp King "AFB" Box or Harp Commander?

My People!

            A friend of mine just said that he was in the market for an
Anti-Feedback device. I have a SJ 410 and I have even forgotten that amps
can feedback. He wanted to know (and now I'm curious because I never heard
of such and animal) if it was worth while to invest in a Harp King
Anti-Feedback Box? He got his info from a famous harp player that uses one
that I won't mention. I own a Harp Commander which I used to reduce feedback
in the old days with amps, plus I was able to use it when space and
situation called for no amps when a PA was available. How does the Harp King
Anti- Feedback Box compare or not compare to the Harp Commander? What would
you suggest to alleviate feedback on all sized amps? Is the Harp King "AFB"
Box able to truly reduce feedback in normal amp usages? And, don't spank me
for asking, I'm just the messenger for an accomplished harp playin' friend
who doesn't own a computer!

Thanks in advance!

Rockin' Ronny