[Harp-L] New Products, New Prices

Just a brief note to the list to say that Working Man's Harps is back in full swing again. I'm proud to be introducing a new, lower priced model of customized Marine Band, the Artisan. It has less reed work, but many of the same things people have come to expect from the Honeycomb. I've also increased the prices on my full-custom harps to reflect the level of care, time and quality of materials that go into every instrument. Please see all the changes on my website:

http://www.workingmansharps.com/

Thanks for the bandwidth,

-tim

Tim Moyer