Re: [Harp-L] Searching for a great medium size amp

One of the best and most reliable amps I have is the first one I ever bought: a silverface Fender Princeton Reverb. 15 Watts 1X10, a nice reverb, tremelo. A great medium sized amp with a great sound. Mine has the puch/pull "boost" volume knob which puts it around 1977. You would think it would be much too late for an already undesireable amp but I has a great tone.
Ryan

>>> brunoaz_2000@xxxxxxxxx 6/30/2006 11:45 AM >>>
HI,

I already have a Fender Bassman to which I'm very
happy with the sound but I have to carry it to every
jam and rehearsal, therefore I was wondering if anyone
could suggest another great amp that is not as big as
the Bassman and that would sound well on small bar's
jams.
One more question, does anybody knows Sugar Blue set
up???

Thank you very much,

Bruno.