Re: [Harp-L] Overblows

Led Zeppelin was famous for reinterpreting and rewriting blues standards.
While they certainly made it their own sound, Willie Dixon still deserved
partial writing credits for songs like "You Shook Me" and "I can't quit you
baby." Led Zeppelin didn't think so, but they were eventually sued and had
to pay out $300K. Just some facts, not my opinion. It really depends on how
much the new version varies from the original.