Re: Subject: [Harp-L] possible usefulness of natural minor harmonicas

If I knew Mr. McCoy better, I might be able to, but I have only met him a
few times.  He seems like a nice fellow and is certainly a fine
multi-instrumentalist, but I doubt he even remembers who I am.

This question is best put to Tulsa Read.  He and Charlie McCoy are friends.
Tulsa is why Charlie joined us at SPAH last year.

We will have someone with us at SPAH who has a lot of similar experience to
Charlie McCoy -- a former Nashville player named Lonnie Joe Howell.  Lonnie
is now running several operations out of the little Texas town of Levelland,
where the school that runs Camp Bluegrass and the
Country and Bluegrass Music Degree program is located.  Lonnie is a friend
of mine and I am looking forward to enjoying him and his talents at SPAH for
a week.  I expect that you will enjoy him, too.  He is also a very fine
fellow and a fine multi-instrumentalist.

Again, thanks to Tulsa Read for putting all of this together every year.

Cara