Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:39:04 -0700
From: "Wm.Galley" <mil-bil@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Query re mic
To: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Harpers --  I read reviews of the "Shure Beta 57A " Microphones.
The reviews all praising the beta model are from other than harp
players.
I'd like to read some harp players remarks.  US Price I see is $139.oo.
KB
(Does the term 'beta' indicate 'new & experimental'  ??)

Ring'em or ping'em. Make  PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.