Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: SPAH Blow-Off

Chris Michalek wrote:

"Jason's blow off is not really a part of SPAH though many people  think it
should be.  I want to try something new this year, for years  Buzz has been
throwing oeros at the audience, THIS year let's throw Oreos  at him while he's
playing."

....Oops, somehow I missed this response to Jonathan.  I do like  the idea of
the blow-offs being a part of SPAH - maybe bring a lot more  people in, but
then we wouldn't get to experience these great neighborhood  biker
bars....different atmosphere altogether - at least for me.   Would they be half as much
fun at the Hotel?

As for Buzz -- Do we get to dunk the Oreos in milk first?  -  Jack
Daniels/Tequila...whatever floats your boat..... Can he sue  us if they clog up his
harp? (obligatory harmonica content)..  :)

Elizabeth