To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 2:45 AM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] new recorder available

I agree, the quality is great through the line-in but not much good through
the internal mic.

Does anyone know if anything (small and portable) could be used to sit
between the mic and the recorder to turn the input from mic to line-in?

I did it with a computer in the middle, i.e. microphone into computer and
line-out from computer into line-in of the mobiblu and it worked very well.
Now I need something portable to achieve the same effect.

Thanks,

Isabelle