Subject: [Harp-L] Chromatic harmonica case

George Leung writes:

"hi everyone,

With my Super64's case breaking down (okay, it's  just the inside, but
still), I want to know if there are any cases  that is designed for
chromatic. In short, I do not need or want to  contain any diatonics; just a
super 64, and any other  miscellenious.

If not, is there any good cases that can be eaisly  converted to contain a
chrom?

Thanks in advance,

George  Leung"

....Hi George, some time ago I purchased a simple flap over lap-top  case
from Target just for my trip to Bonfiglio's seminar to carry my  chromatics and
music paper.  It still has the tag...cost around  $25 and is made by Merona.  I
just did a quick search and now  they're selling them in stripes and much
more feminine colors as  well....mine is the solid black one, could be for men or
women.  The  inside is already quilted..but I might fit a piece of foam then
cut  slots for 4 - 5  Super 64 chromatics standing up (fits  their height
perfectly), or 3 in their boxes with one in a soft case  without the foam.

 _Click  here: Target : FLAP OVER LAPTOP CASE-BLACK_
(http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-6/qid=1150916586/ref=sr_1_6/601-6711539-2175301?_encoding=UT
F8&asin=B0002XR9Q8)   It has a couple of  skinny pockets (for papers), one
outside cellphone pocket and long  shoulder straps.  Perfect for a carry on
since it's  lightweight....but without the foam it could easily fit other
paraphernalia and a single Super 64 as long as some foam is used to wedge  it in
place.

If you'll be at SPAH, I'll most likely have it with me.

Elizabeth