Re: [Harp-L] Re: New Music Recorder Available

According to the manufacturer the B153 can do up to 128Kbps voice and up to 192Kbps line in (direct encoding) recording.   I use a MPIO flash mp3 player as a recorder for practice and jams using a external mic at 192Kbps.  The sound quality is good and it is very easy to use and very easy to carry around (size of pack of gum) and it  fits in my harp case.   The internal mic will overload and distort (badly) if the source is much louder than normal voice levels.   I suspect that the B153 will also need an external mic to prevent overload.  --Joe