[Harp-L] What's New...

Hi -

 Just wanted to drop a note here since I haven't been visiting much lately.

 Can't wait to get out to St Louis to the next Jon Gindick Jam Camp in July. I've done many of these Camps with Jon the past few years, and it has always been a pleasure to see how many people can get the basics of good harp technique down (including some tongue-blocking) within a few days, and go home with a treasure chest of harp information and stuff to work on.

 I also added some instructional Tongue-Blocking CDs for sale on my website, two volumes, covering the basics and then the TB effects.

 SPAH should also be a blast, and can't wait to get there this year. And yes, I am still doing my radio show, I just haven't had much free time to always send the reminder to Harp-L. Still is streaming live at www.wfdu.fm  every Thrusday afternoon from 1:00-3:45 EST...and I usually update my website with the themes for the week.

 Been busier than normal working on 3 projects lately...one with Peter Karp, one with Dave Gross, and one with Gina's band. Peter's is nearing completion, and Dave's just came back from the press.

 Hope to see y'all on the road somewhere...

 -Dennis Gruenling
 www.dennisgruenling.com