[Harp-L] Helge Tallqvist Rocks

I just got the Helge Tallqvist cd "plays George Harmonica Smith!" What a
rippin cd! This guy can really blow. He is a really nice guy too. He
listened to a sample of my chro playing and gave me some tips, keyed the
entire cd for me, with harps played and even sent me the cd before I paid
him. I told him I wanted it, I forgot to pay and I found the cd in my
mailbox today! I sent him the money of course! 30 bucks well spent. It comes
in a cool metal case.

Thanks Helge