[Harp-L] 3 days to read

<http://www.jasonricci.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=213&start=0&postdays=0&post
order=asc&highlight=> Super long sumation of Europe a News

It took me part of 3 days to read Jason's big adventure story.  It was very
interesting and I enjoyed it, except I wanted to step in and help them at
times.  I think I am glad that I did not choose a career traveling with a
band.  For one thing I don't have the talent and also it sounds like a hard
life.  I imagine many of us read it all and also enjoyed the story.  Thanks
for sharing with us...Gail