[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 34, Issue 20

Being a manager at guitar Center in Cherry Hill N.J. I can tell you that we
do indeed stock the Vox Tone Lab
and also the bigger SE. if any body has a problem finding one call me at
856-755-9511 and ask for Kmac.
I have found for my purposes Blues mainly, Seymour Duncan has put out a
pedal called Twin Tube Classic.
Inside are 2 small Sylvania tubes. It has a true by pass ,a lead and a
rhythm channel.I cranked it through
the new Bose system using the Audix Fire Ball Mic. The result was a fat
biting tone that screamed .Since I've
started here I've began making our accessories dept. more harmonica
friendly.This store also has just become one of the Vintage stores
So a lot of cool amps are coming in. I was just blowing through a 1954 Tweed
Deluxe. Now that screams.Feel free to call any time.
Kmac.
Gentleman.kmac@xxxxxxxxx