[Harp-L] Sonny Junior ll for Sale ... <sigh>

Hello Fellow Reedheads!

       Reluctantly, I am offering my 1999 vintage Sonny Junior ll for sale.  This amp has been customized with Sonny components (high wattage resistors), corner-guards and casters.  The tweed is a bit stained, the grill is perfect and the thing plays like a dream!  The pots could use a good cleaning, but this thing has low, low hours on it.  It has probably less than three-hundred combined hours, as it was used mostly for sitting-in/open stages and occasional session work.  Can you tell I REALLY don't want to sell this thing?  It absolutely rocks the house when I use it to push my 6x10 Silvertone Cab!  It has fairly good Tung-Sol 5881 Power tubes and comes with extra pre/inverter tubes.  I have a solid-state plug-in rectifier for max volume, but included is a 5AR4.  Oh, man!  If you know what these things sound like; jump on this for a reasonable offer ... it's OUT OF PRODUCTION!!!  The only louder stage amp for harp is a Harp King.  Get the Cadillac of Harp Amps for WELL
 BELOW a new one!  I should have some pictures up soon!
  Contact Craig at: harmonicacraig@xxxxxxxxx if interested ... please, give me a reason not to sell it to you!  I am in dire financial straits right now, or I wouldn't consider selling it!  I had looked into selling a kidney, but that's almost as painful!
  I am NOT a profiteer, but AM selling this because I desperately need cash!
  At least I know it will be given a loving home and ... sob!  I can't go on!

  Cheers! - Dr. Dragonfly