[Harp-L] Meteor amp.. great deal and other info

Great deal - Meteor at SPAH & quick ship on new orders................

Hello boys and girls. I have a Meteor in my shop that was sold a couple months ago. The buyer
has run into some financial problems and asked for my help. He apparently sold off most of his
gear and unfortunately has to let go of his Meteor as well. Being a family man myself and understanding
the pressures of life, I suggested that he send me the amp for inspection and let me list it as new
with all of the standard factory support you would expect from a new amp. Well, I've gone through
the amp and he wasnt kidding. It is a new amp with broken in speakers. As such I will offer it with the
factory warrantee and customer support that all new orders get. The current list on a new Meteor is $1850
plus shipping. You can have this one for $1650 plus shipping. If you've been thinking about it, hurry up. When
it's gone, it's gone.

This year I will be going to SPAH. I have decided to donate an amp to SPAH for them to use and keep. I
believe that the amp may end up as a raffle but at this point I'm not sure. I will tell you however that this amp
will be a TRUE one of a kind custom, made for the SPAH convention. As such it will be unavailable for future
orders in the special covering and the added surprize would be impossible to duplicate. It just might be that little
extra push you needed to get your registration in. More details will follow and pictures will be available when
the amp is complete and the convention grows closer. This is something that I'm REALLY excited about.

Finally, The new workshop has been finished for a few months but I'm just at the point where I'm all caught up.
New Meteor orders will ship out in just a couple weeks. It's been a while since I've been able to say that but my head
is finally above water. I hope in the near future to have stock on hand as well but that may be a few more months.

Give me a call or e-mail. You too can get a meatier tone with your new Meteor amp ; - )

Scott (scooter) Berberian
Meteor Amplifiers
meteoramps@xxxxxxxxxxx
(315)696-8570