To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:36 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Beginning overblows

I have a question and I may be revealing my ignorance but regarding overblows; "Where do you begin" I spoke briefly to Carlos Del Junco at the free concert , and he said you need to master the high-note bends before you start. I intend to get Howard Levy's instruction manual/video but how do you start?
I appreciate all comments and responces?
James Leo