[Harp-L] (no subject)

"I have one question though, is(or are)
Bulldog and Snuffy Too a duo or one person? Please don't beat up on me too
hard as I bruise easily."

:) I'm me (Jon Ross, JR, whatever...). Snuffy is my dog (a nearsighted, deaf Cocker Spaniel who was known to play the panpipes in his younger, more adventurous days).

There a couple of Bully-types around harp-l nowadays, though. Bulldogs, Bullfrogs and all are multiplying like crazy. I'm the one with the fancy spelling (I saw it on same breeder's add and thought it was wonderfully absurd--like "shoppe"--totally idiotic and unnecessary, being something of an absurdist, I had to use it).

Harmonica content: as far as I can tell from my attempts, dogs cannot play the harmonica. So far the only animals I know of to have released albums featuring harmonica are humans and elephants. I wouldn't be at all surprised if apes and perhaps some species of monkeys could play the harmonica, but I'm not sure any have so far tried. I would pretty much rule out squid.

 ()()    JR "Bulldogge" Ross
()  ()   & Snuffy, too:)
`----'