[Harp-L] stupid volume

This thread reminds me of a concert I saw in college.  It was a weekday concert, not well publicized, the band, Focus,(remember them? Hocus Pocus) a Dutch band with really talented musicians.  During the sound check, it was obvious these guys were 1000% better than the warm up group, but after the first song, the front man seemed peeved at the low turn out and walked over and turned up all of the amps, full on!  The rest of the concert was downright painful!  I think I finally had to leave and I was a big fan!  Useless!

Rick beets